Sunday, March 20, 2011

what a wonderful day...

The sun was shining, took a long (and I mean LONG!) walk with my little girl. We walked about 2 miles, headed west to the pond and stood around for a while enjoying the turtles swimming around. Next time I think we will have to take a blanket and sit and watch for a while longer to see what other critters show up. We walked on down a little farther and found a patch of Easter flowers. Lydia brought back a beautiful bouquet and was thrilled when I found a little pitcher and bowl for her to put the flowers in so she could have live flowers in her room. It was so warm and sunny - I can't wait for summer!!

I am so ready for bed; I missed my Sunday nap today because Lydia and I, after our walk, came home and watched Marley and Me. Fun movie, just as great as the book, and of course, just as sad at the end. I, of course, cried like a baby. My ever-so-practical daughter looks at me and says "guess they need to put him to sleep, huh?". She's going to make an excellent vet, if she ever learns how to spell and gets better at math!

Lazy day today, I didn't do any homework...I'll have to double up tomorrow for sure! But for now, it's the last 10 minutes of Holmes Inspection...and then bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment