Saturday, March 12, 2011

Roller Derby

We went to our first Roller derby bout tonight, part of the "Shamrock Your World" tour tonight. LOL Our local Radioactive City Roller Girls were defeated by ROSI, the Rollergirls of Southern Indiana. But considering 4 members of the team were rolling for the first time, not too shabby. It was tons of fun and I hope we can go again soon. About the time we started understanding the rules and scoring it was all over. :( Hopefully we can hit the next home bout. My sister-in-law's sister-in-law (did you follow that??) is one of the Atomics so it was fun to see someone I know as such a cute, sweet, bubbly personality out there throwing hip bumps and elbows and cracking heads! Great night out with the family and a wonderful day away from school, and homework and all that stressful stuff.

Don't forget to turn your clocks up an hour tonight! And speaking of, I should hit the bed. I'm gonna lose an hour of sleep tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment