Sunday, March 13, 2011

Now THIS was a good weekend...

I have been a terrible student, not a single book cracked. In fact, I'm pretty sure I haven't even opened my backpack since I got home Friday afternoon. Oh well! Will make for a very hectic night Monday, but every dog needs a bone every now and then!

Sitting here with my kiddos watching Holmes Inspection...I love that show! It makes me super grateful for my husband and his family (all construction contractors) because I see Mike talking about super easy fixes and ways to make a home more sound and safe, and it's all things we did when we were building.

This week should be a fun week, but lots to do! I have guest speakers coming 3 of my 5 days of class, a clinical meeting where I find out details about my spring clinical rotation and a field trip. Yay. And then....(drumroll....) next week is SPRING BREAK!!! Of course I'll have to bust my hump to get my case study presentation done (which I haven't started, oops!) and I will work a full week that week, but then that's it for me. I will be off work for finals and clinical rotation until May. A little scary that we won't have my paycheck, but it will be a nice change to spend my days doing what I've worked so hard at school to learn. I am doing my rotation with a physical therapy clinic owned and operated by an orthopedic surgical group, so should see lots of neat things. :)

Time changed last night, I spent the day today napping! I may regret that when it's bedtime tonight but it's made for a super lazy Sunday. And that was great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment