Saturday, March 12, 2011

aaaah spring....

What a beautiful day in western Kentucky. It's been warm and pretty, sun is shining. We've spent the day cleaning out one of my dad's houses. It's been almost 3 years since he passed away, and today was still hard. We had a lot of laughs though while we worked. Found some really neat things that I had forgotten about and a lot of things I wish we'd found sooner. But, then again, if I'd found it sooner I may have brought it home, and Lord knows my dad should have been on Hoarders. At least this way I've been limited to one car load of things to bring home and make room for. I should really have been studying but I think I needed a break. I've not looked at the first assignment today, and probably won't. Last week was a hard one!

No comments:

Post a Comment