Monday, January 30, 2012

So now what....?

Let's see.
Go back to school. Check.
Get into the physical therapist assistant program. Check.
SURVIVE. Check. (well mostly. Marriage/family ok, lost some "friends" along the way but they can kiss my ass.)
Graduate. Check.
Pass national licensure exam. Check.

I feel like I'm at a standstill. Life has been so crazy nuts, 100 mph, non-stop since 2009 that I don't know what to do with down time. Even when I was out of school for the summer, I worked full time. This is weird.

I've submitted 3 applications. I think. One interview scheduled this week, but it's sort of a wishy washy location. They've strung a few of the other applicants along since December so I'm really not holding my breath. Plus, it's a long drive from my house, no benefits, so I'm not really sure I *want* it. But gotta start somewhere.

In the meantime, I guess it's back to folding laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment