Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back on the bandwagon..

So... it's not the first day of the year, and it's not even the first day of the week...but it's time for a first day for me. I'm determined to do better right now. I've given up on doing better this week, or even today...because one thing I've found is that I have absolutely no willpower and frankly, most days I don't seem to care as much as I should.

I've dropped another pant size, which is great...so I bought a pair of 'non fat girl' jeans, in my new size, without stretching fabric or a stretchy waist, in the MIDDLE OF THE HOLIDAYS. So yeah, they aren't a perfect fit. I can wear them, I can be comfortble in them, I just can't eat much while I'm wearing them if I want to breathe. I want to (what's the oppposite of outgrow??) undergrow them. :D

So....with prayer and plenty to do, I hope to move past this slump I'm in.

I scheduled my license exam. This means I also need to get back on the bandwagon of studying and refresh on some of the stuff I've forgotten. (which unfortunately, the more I read, the more I remember that I used to know but have now forgotten.)

Off to a good start so far anyway! On to the next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment