Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Too much coffee, or maybe not enough?

Good morning = Kitchen cleaned, finally found the table (maybe we can eat together again?) and swept the floors. Relatively healthy breakfast. Managed to avoid the toast that I desperately wanted. LOL
Bad night = Had a run in with a handful of starburst. Definitely not sugar free. I forgot that in order to stick with healthy choices, it helps to have been to the store and have healthy options on hand already. Ah well. Today is a new day.

Plenty of coffee. Mostly motivated. Should get started on the living room. Really don't want to. Really, in fact, would rather go crawl in the bed with my husband. It's a cold, drizzly day. But he only has about 90 minutes left to sleep though, and I'm pretty sure if I go in there now I'll wake him up for good, which sort of defeats the purpose of napping with him.

Got my son's Christmas shopping done. Yay. One person, finally done. Need to pick up a few other things for my daughter. And something for my husband. Very slim shopping this year. I miss having an unlimited budget. I've come to terms with the fact that we will probably never make the amount of money we used to, but I would like to at least not have to count every single penny we spend. I probably still will, just because that's how I am, but it will be nice to not stress over money all the time. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment