Saturday, October 1, 2011

Time flies...

when you eat, sleep, and breathe physical therapy. I have finished up my last semester, and started clinicals this week.

I was placed in ICU/CCU units at a local hospital. It's terrifying and amazing all at the same time. Amazing at what science has discovered about the human body, and unbelievable  at the same time...we are fearfully and wonderfully made.

I have seen people survive some pretty amazing things this week, and had a patient that was doing so well take an unbelievable turn for the worse. It has just confirmed my thoughts that God has a time and place or everything.

I read somewhere once that the more educated a person was, the less likely they are to believe in God. I think the more I learn, the more amazed I become by His power.

No comments:

Post a Comment